Friday, June 23, 2006

The Renaissance of B? (And a Monkey)

SO it's too early to tell but I seem to be hitting a groove with my comic project lately. My secret? I write what I want when I want and I'm finding I want to write a lot. A lot of it is out of order and right now I'm focusing on dialogue and skipping the action stuff but I feel like I'm making headway. I AM making headway since before I was doing nothing. So I'm not just having a good writing day but a good writing week. Things are looking up.

And a quickie note: I just saw Peter Jackson's King Kong remake today. Ugh, what a stinker! I respect that Jackson was going for serious artistry with this but that movie was far too long, far too slow, and Adrian Brody's character had no business in that movie. Most of that movie had no business in that movie! It was too much! Stinker! Ugh!

Here's a surprise bonus video: Renai Revolution by Morning Musume.

No comments: