Monday, June 19, 2006

Blog News, Writing News

I made a rather stupid decision when starting this blog that has been corrected, at least partially: Now, EVERYONE who reads this can comment. Please note that I'll delete anything that looks like it was written by someone who didn't pass first grade English (foreigners are excluded . . . for now . . .)

As for my previous writing rant--good job if you got through that beast--I've decided that I'll avoid any fiction writing until I feel the need. Yes, that's already my strategy but let me explain. I think I've been putting too much pressure on myself to create good output so now I'm going to wait until I feel like writing something and I'll do it then. There are some other factors I'm trying to work on and develop but it may take some time. I also need to invest in an ergonomic keyboard and a new chair because my CTS is killing me! But I like video games and net surfing too much to stop. That's a bad thing.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the silent epidemic of my generation.

No comments: