Friday, March 25, 2011

Movies to Watch in April

So March is about over. I saw Paul and liked it. It wasn't great but it was a decent and fun diversion. I might see Sucker Punch tomorrow but I think the reviews might make it a rental for me. There are lots of other films for me to see from this month but, seeing as we're heading into April, there are tons of movies to check out here too.

Paramount of these is Your Highness, with James Franco, Natalie Portman, and... Danny McBride? Seriously, this movie looks hillarious and there are very few comedies that look funny to me. A high fantasy adventure mixed with low-brow humor and pot jokes. It's a recipe for disaster but something tells me this is going to work.

Here are my other April Picks... with trailers!:

And there's even more coming in May, but we don't need to have a whole blog post based on Thor, now do we?

No comments: